Chesapeake Bay In Peril WebQuest
Read ALL of the directions carefully and refer back to them as needed while you complete this project.
The following are the questions from your worksheet. Find the answers by using the resources under '
You may bullet your answers, but please write in
. No one-word/phrase bullets.
1. Define your pollution in detail.
2. What are types of this pollution or locations where it comes from? Give at least 3 and explain what each is.
3. How is this pollution a pressure on the Bay? Give at least 3 ways. Be detailed.
4. How can people help reduce this pollution? Give at least 2 ways and explain each.
1. Briefly describe your animal.
2. Why is your species important to the Bay?
3. What is harming your species? Give at least three examples with an explanation.
4. What are some things being done to protect/manage your species? Give at least two examples with an explanation for each.
1. Define your environment. Give a short overview of your resource.
2. Why is your resource important to the Bay? Give at least 4 reasons with an explanation.
3. How is this environment being harmed? Give at least 3 ways and explain each.
4. How is this resource being restored? Give at least 2 ways and explain each.
Digital version of the questions: